A flavorful side dish that’s quick and easy to prepare! For an extra delicious twist, toss in some carrots too! P
This simple side is perfect for pairing with Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken, Herb Grilled Chicken or Grilled Balsamic Steak.
P.S. Be sure to make a double batch, these reheat beautifully and also make a great breakfast side! Yum!
Roasted Herb Potatoes (GF)
- 8-10 small Yukon gold potatoes (or use a mix of red and gold potatoes)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp rosemary
- 1/8 tsp parsley
- 1/8 tsp fresh-ground pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Optional: For an extra delicious twist, toss in some carrots!
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Use a stoneware rimmed baking sheet, or line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut potatoes into wedges by quartering them. Place on a large clean dish towel and pat dry with another dish towel or paper towels.
- If desired, cut carrots into 2-inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, or gallon-size baggie, combine all ingredients, except veggies. If using a baggie, rub the bag between your hands to combine the ingredients and evenly distribute them throughout the bag.
- Place potato wedges (and carrot pieces, if using) in the bowl (or bag) and toss well to coat.
- Place veggies on lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through.
Be sure to make a double batch, these reheat beautifully and also make a great breakfast side! Yum!
I am so grateful for the work put into this website. I have family that needs gluten free or dairy free recipes and I can always find something yummy for our meals together. I find it is a simplified way of eating delicious food, and a much healthier way of eating. Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind note, Maureen. I’m so happy that you’re finding this site helpful to you and your family!
These always come out perfectly. They are so delicious.
Thank you! You’re such a wonderful encourager! I am so appreciative! 🙂