Easy . Tasty . Versatile . My favorite kind of recipe!
These savory little bite-sized chicken-n-veggie patties are crazy-delicious and super versatile. It’s true! They make a tasty option for dinner, lunch, breakfast, snack time, and even dessert (okay, maybe I’m getting a little carried away?).
But seriously, these little protein-n-veggie packed patties can be used to create so many easy, healthy meals! Plus, they’re equally tasty whether they’re served hot or cold, making them a wonderful lunchbox option. And, they freeze and reheat well, which means you can save time by cooking up a double batch and freezing them for creating quick future meals.
Here’s just a few of my favorite ideas for enjoying these Savory Chicken & Veggie Bites:
- Add them to your favorite stir fry dishes, and zoodle (veggie pasta) dishes
- Use them as the base for creating delicious lettuce wraps (as shown in photos)
- Serve them as a main dish with a side of healthy fries or roasted herb sweet potato bites
- Pop them into your family’s lunch boxes with a side of homemade ranch dressing and fresh raw veggies
- Toss them into your favorite thick, hearty soups or stews
- Use them to make a scrumptious slider using your favorite GF rolls
- Add them to your favorite salads for extra protein, nutrition and flavor!
As you can see, there are so many ways to enjoy these tasty little patties! And not only are they extremely versatile in how you can use them, they’re also super versatile in how you can customize them to suit your personal taste preferences. Simply switch out the veggies and the seasonings for a completely new taste sensation! Enjoy!
P.S. The lovely table linens featured in these photos are courtesy of my friends at Hen House Linens. I just adore their beautiful linens, and even more so, their mission to make mealtimes special by adding a touch of warmth and beauty to the table.