Easy . Tasty . Versatile . My favorite kind of recipe!
For many of us, getting more veggies on our families plates can be a bit of a challenge. If you can relate, then let me assure you, these savory little bite-sized chicken & veggie bites are just the ticket!
These simple and flavorful little bites are crazy-delicious and super versatile too, since they can be used to create so many easy, healthy meals, as noted below! And, you can switch up the ingredients to create lots of different variations!
Plus, these easy-to-make, protein-n-veggie packed bites are Whole30-friendly! Remember, you’re welcome to join us for my Whole30 Challenge for free Whole30-compliant meal plans and recipes to make your 30-day journey a whole easier and more delicious!
P.S. They’re equally tasty whether they’re served hot or cold, making them a tasty and healthy lunchbox option for back-to-school season. And, they freeze and reheat well, which means you can save time by cooking up a double batch and freezing them for creating quick future meals.
Here’s just a few of my favorite ideas for enjoying these Savory Chicken & Veggie Bites:
• Pop them into your family’s lunch boxes with a side of homemade ranch dressing and fresh raw veggies for a perfect protein-n-veggie-packed lunch!
• Add them to your favorite stir fry dishes, and zoodle (veggie pasta) dishes
• Serve them as a main dish with a side of tasty roasted herb sweet potato bites for an easy weeknight dinner
• Use them to make scrumptious healthy sliders (nestled between sweet potato buns), or use them to create tasty lettuce wraps (as shown in photos)
• Add them to your favorite salads for extra protein, nutrition and flavor!
As you can see, there are so many ways to enjoy these tasty little patties! And again, you can totally customize them to suit your personal taste preferences. Simply switch out the veggies and the seasonings for a completely new taste sensation! (Check out some of my favorite recipe variations below.) Enjoy!