Always up for something new and healthy, I first enjoyed this novel sandwich at a raw juice bar in Orlando, Florida. Trust me when I tell you that the combo of raw carrot with grassfed cheddar cheese is absolutely delicious!
- 1 medium organic carrot, grated
- 2 oz. grassfed cheddar cheese
- 1-2 tsp mayo
- Lettuce and sliced tomato
- 2 slices of your favorite gluten-free or grain-free bread
- Toast bread. Grate carrot and cheese and transfer to a small bowl.
- Add in mayo (or substitute with whole milk yogurt) and mix well to combine.
- Top the toasted bread with the carrot-cheddar sandwich filling.
- Add lettuce and tomato, if desired.
- Serve with fresh pineapple chunks.