Traditional recipes for whipped cream call for ultra-pasteurized cream and refined sugar, but you can easily create a wholesome creamy topping by substituting with organic raw milk cream and pure liquid raw honey.
Homemade Raw Whipped Cream is the perfect accompaniment to cakes, cupcakes, pies, fruit desserts and waffles.
- 1 cup raw heavy cream, plus 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp raw honey (liquid raw honey is easier to incorporate than solid/creamy raw honey)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, add honey, vanilla and two tablespoons of cream. Using a hand mixer on high speed, blend until well incorporated.
- With mixer running, add one cup of raw cream and continue to beat on high for several minutes until cream begins to show stiff peaks. (Do not overmix or you'll end up with clotted cream.)
- This creamy-delicious topping is the perfect accompaniment to cakes, cupcakes, pies, fruit desserts and waffles.