The final segment in our Oodles of Zoodles Spiralizer Series has arrived … And I’ve been saving the best for last!
Well, I guess that’s certainly subjective? But seriously, what could be better than a delicious Veggie Stir Fry with tons of harmonious flavors tossed together with zoodles for an extra touch of texture that makes you feel just like your slurping soba noodles. Yum!
Of course, the men in the house prefer it when I add some leftover grilled herb chicken (or grilled steak) to the mix. And I have to be honest, I like the extra flavor and protein kick that comes with tossing in some leftover chicken or beef too, especially when I’m taking The Whole30 Challenge!
Like so many of the zoodle recipes I’ve shared, this one’s equally good as leftovers. In fact, I’ll tell you a little secret … my favorite way to enjoy the leftovers is to barely warm them for breakfast and add a poached egg on top. Oh my, it’s good!
How to Spiralize in 3 Easy Steps!
If you’re just now joining us for the Oodles of Zoodles Series … it started off with “How to Spiralize in 3 Easy Steps” (a helpful photo tutorial), followed by several delicious recipes. Here they are for easy reference:
• Meet Ali from Inspiralized and try her delicious recipe for Turkey Bolognese (Whole30-friendly)
• Pan Seared Balsamic Chicken with Pesto Zoodles (Whole30-friendly)
• Veggie Sauté with Zoodle Ribbons (Whole30-friendly)
• If you’re not dairy-free try: Fresh Caprese with Zoodles and Skillet Lasagna with Zoodles
• BONUS! Learn to spiralize with my fun photo tutorial: How to Spiralizer in 3 Easy Steps!
P.S. Don’t worry spiralizer fans. Although this post wraps up the Oodles of Zoodles Spiralizer Series, you will most certainly be seeing more spiralizer recipes in the future, since I’m completely smitten with this healthy, helpful kitchen tool.