I’m so glad you’re here and want you to feel right at home! My heart in creating this blog is to help you by sharing helpful meal planning strategies and nourishing real food recipes that are healthy, easy and delicious with thanksgiving to God for His bountiful provision! And most important, my heart’s desire in doing all of this is to bring glory to God and inspire each of us to live more fully for Him!
If you want to eat healthier and provide delicious and healthy home-cooked meals for your family, then this is the blog for you! Each week, you’ll find new posts with healthy recipes, real food cooking tips and techniques, nutrition information and overall encouragement and resources to help you in your journey to a more nourished life!
Some of the helpful features of this blog include:
• Subscribe to The Nourishing Home and receive a FREE “Healthy Ice Pops & Frozen Treats”
e-book, as well as weekly updates about what’s new on the blog, such as delicious real food recipes, meal planning tips, helpful cooking techniques and more!
• An easy-to-search Visual Recipe Categorization System allows you to easily browse through photo categories of recipes to quickly find just what you’re looking for!
• Print Recipes function allows for quick and easy printing of your favorite TNH recipes via an awesome online free recipe organization system called ZipList!
• Save Recipes using Ziplist’s awesome recipe box feature – a great way to store your favorite recipes for easy retrieval when you’re ready to make them!
• Create your own Shopping List – by using Ziplist, you can easily add the ingredients of any of TNH recipe into your Ziplist shopping list!
• Pin It! Pinterest lovers now have the ability to pin-away and share their favorite TNH recipes with friends & family!
The weekly posts you’ll discover on this blog include:
• Recipe Makeovers: Making favorite recipes healthier by utilizing real food ingredients and techniques that result in delicious recipe transformations that your family will love!
• New Favorites: Join me in the quest to discover delicious and nutritious real food recipes that add a healthy variety to everyday cooking.
• Mastering Meal Planning: Free weekly real food meal plans and helpful strategies to help you master the art of meal planning – the secret to saving time, money and stress in the kitchen!
• Kids in the Kitchen: Kid-friendly recipes and strategies for sharing the joys of healthy cooking with your children.
• Nourishing Know-How: Information, tips and resources on real food cooking techniques such as soaking, fermenting, sprouting, etc.
• Encouragement: Inspiring posts from guest bloggers who will share their wit and wisdom in encouraging us to wholeheartedly walk with the King!
A heart of GRATITUDE … As we celebrate the launch of The Nourishing Home blog, I want to thank the Lord for providing this opportunity for me to minister in this way. It is my continued prayer that He will enable me to use this blog as a means to glorify Him and be a source of encouragement for many to come to know Him, love Him and serve Him. I’d also like to thank my hubby and boys for their encouragement, great ideas and patience – they are such a blessing from God! Thank you to my Mom as well for being such an encourager!
And last, but certainly not least … A huge thank you to the team of special friends who worked tirelessly behind the scenes putting this blog together! Julie at Deluxe Designs worked right up to the birth of her son to get this site built and launched – she is simply amazing and I owe her a debt of gratitude for all of her skill and hard work! A special thank you to my sweet and talented friend Nancy Panaccione for her generosity in creating all of the artwork on the site – she is such a gifted artist and such a wonderful sister in Christ! I also want to thank designer-extraordinaire Em Arata for creating The Nourishing Home logo – she captured so well the warmth and inviting spirit of fun that I hope to impart to everyone who visits!
And heartfelt thanks and blessings to each of you! My heart is to help! So let me know if there is something you’d find of benefit in your pursuit of living a more nourished life in service to the King!
Joyfully Serving Him, Kelly