Ever since I received the amazing spiralizer for my birthday last month, I’ve gone just a wee bit bonkers over it. So much so that I decided to dedicate each Monday in April to sharing a few of my family’s favorite recipe makeovers using our newfound favorite – ZOODLES! So I’m calling this series the Oodles of Zoodles Spiralizing Series.
How to Spiralize in 3 Easy Steps!
If you’re just now joining us for the Oodles of Zoodles Series … it started off with “How to Spiralize in 3 Easy Steps” (a helpful photo tutorial), along with several delicious recipes (see listing below).
To keep the zoodle inspiration flowing, I’m sharing an incredibly easy and flavorful caprese dish that’s a delicious remake of my popular Caprese Pasta. By replacing the pasta with zoodles, your family will reap all the benefits of more nutritious veggies, while still having some
noodle zoodle slurping fun!
Looking for the other recipes shared as part of the four-part spiralizer series? Here they are for easy reference:
• Part One: Meet Ali from Inspiralized and try her delicious Turkey Bolognese recipe
• Part Two: Fresh Caprese with Zoodles (recipe below)
• Part Three: Veggie Sauté with Zoodle Ribbons
• Part Four: Veggie Stir Fry
• BONUS! Learn to spiralize with my fun photo tutorial: How to Spiralizer in 3 Easy Steps!
Okay, so enough about my noodle-turned-zoodle obsession, on to this wonderfully healthy recipe … Enjoy!