If there’s Christmas in July, why not Thanksgiving in June? One of my boys’ favorites, these Easy Grilled Herb Turkey Breasts let you enjoy the savory flavors of Thanksgiving anytime – without all the fuss!
That’s because you simply toss these flavorful turkey breasts right onto the grill along with your favorite veggie. And in less than 10 minutes, you’ve got an easy and nutritious meal everyone will be thankful to enjoy!
And whether you’re a novice, or veteran griller, be sure to check out my Top 10 Best Grilling Tips for some secrets of success that are certain to take all of your grilled foods to a whole new level of excellence!
With bright and beautiful asparagus still in season, it’s a real summer treat to serve these flavorful turkey breasts with a simple side of grilled asparagus seasoned with just a little avocado oil, sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Grilling a few lemon slices also adds a beautiful touch, as well as a burst of tangy flavor when you give them a little squeeze over the warm asparagus. Simply delicious!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless turkey breasts
- 3 Tbsp avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 Tbsp finely minced fresh sage
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme (leaves only)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Place turkey breasts side by side in a large plate or baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, sage, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pour over turkey.
- Using your hands, rub the marinade evenly over the turkey. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to 24 hours. (Or freeze until ready to use, then thaw overnight in fridge.)
- Heat grill on high heat. When grill reaches 400 degrees, add turkey and cook about 3-4 minutes, then flip and cook another 2-3 minutes, until instant-read meat thermometer registers 160°F degrees.
- Transfer to a platter and cover; allow meat to rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply