This giveaway has ended, but be sure to Subscribe to The Nourishing Home, so you’re the first to know about awesome future giveaways like this one. Congratulations to Amber for winning!
In celebration of the Christmas season, and the release of my beautiful new grain-free baking cookbook, I’ve put together an awesome gluten-free, grain-free Christmas Stocking Stuffer Giveaway for you!
As you well know, I love to bake! So when my friend Polly at Thriving Home asked if I would participate in a Christmas Giveaway Blog Hop, I immediately jumped (or should I say, hopped) at the opportunity to put together a terrific ensemble of some of my favorite baking products!
In fact, each of the GF baking-related goodies in this fun giveaway were hand-selected by me because they’re perfect for making so many of the recipes in my new cookbook.
With more than 100 irresistible recipes, Everyday Grain-Free Baking teaches you how easy it is to create gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free versions of all your family’s favorite baked goods.
From breads, biscuits and muffins to savory snacks and decadent treats, in Everyday Grain-Free Baking, you’ll find step-by-step instructions, beautiful color photographs and helpful tips & tidbits to make all of your GF baking adventures a delicious success!
And what could be better to accompany my beautiful new cookbook than some awesome gluten-free, grain-free baking products and bakeware? How about the opportunity to get them for free! I can’t wait to give away this fun gift to one lucky reader-friend … maybe it will be YOU?
What’s included: One lucky winner will receive the following prize package (approximately a $125 value): 1 five-pound bag of Blanched Almond Flour, 1 one-pound bag of Coconut Flour, 1 package of Almond Flour Muffin Mix, 1 container of fun muffin liners, 1 box of parchment baking sheets, 1 six-cup muffin tin, 1 10-inch pie dish, 1 rubber spatula, 1 balloon whisk, 1 pastry blender, and 1 set of measuring cups and spoons.
(Please note: My cookbook and the adorable snowman stocking aren’t included in this giveaway – sorry. But you can find my book here and the festive stocking at Pottery Barn.)
How to Enter:
• Check out the photo collage below featuring the 12 other awesome bloggers participating in “Our Favorite Things Stocking Stuffer Giveaway”
• Enter my Grain-Free Baking Christmas Stocking Stuffer Giveaway using the entry form below. (Please note: Giveaway is open to US residents only and ends at 11:59pm EST on December 16,2014. See official entry rules for details.)
• Then, hop over to all of the other sites (see links below) and enter for a chance to win their stocking stuffers too!
And please take a minute while you’re entering their giveaways to check out these awesome bloggers’ sites. Each of these sweet women love the Lord, and their sites and content reflect that. So I know you’ll be encouraged and inspired by each and every one of them.
Be sure to enter my giveaway below (US residents only) and then click on each of the
following links to enter for a chance to win even more fun Christmas Stocking Stuffer Giveaways.
Remember, the giveaway ends at 11:59pm EST on December 16, 2014.
1. Thriving Home 2. Happy Home Fairy 3. The Nourishing Home 4. Heavenly Homemakers
5. Meaningful Mama 6. Slugs and Bugs 7. Seeds Family Worship 8. Jennifer Ebehack
9. The Generous Wife 10. The Modest Mom Blog 11. My Humble Kitchen
12. Kara Chupp 13. Motherhood on a Dime