This easy-to-make dairy-free glaze is the perfect addition to your favorite cakes, quick breads and muffins. It not only adds a hint of sweet vanilla goodness, but also provides lots of eye appeal too. With just a little swirl of this delicious glaze, you can magically transform any baked good into a party-perfect treat! Yum!
Looking for a delicious dairy-free cookie icing that won’t run or spread? Be sure to check out my special Sweet Vanilla Icing recipe – perfect for decorating your favorite home-baked cookies!
P.S. The Cranberry Orange Coconut Flour Cake shown above is a special guest recipe I shared at Honeyville Farms blog. It’s just one of the many baked goods that tastes even better with a little swirl of this delightful vanilla glaze.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut cream (see instructions below)
- 1 tbsp, plus 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place one can of unsweetened coconut milk into the fridge for at least 1-2 hours. By chilling the can of coconut milk, the coconut cream will rise to the top of the can.
- Measure out 1/2 cup of coconut cream; reserve remainder for another use.
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, blend together the honey, coconut oil and vanilla, until well combined and creamy.
- Then, mix in the coconut cream until thoroughly combined and mixture is light and fluffy.
- Transfer glaze to a pastry bag or small ziplock-style baggie. Twist bag to move the glaze into one corner of the bag (the tip) and secure it with a rubberband.
- Refrigerate glaze at least 1-2 hours, or may be stored in the fridge 1-2 days.
- When ready to use, snip the tip of the bag and begin swirling.
- This delicious glaze adds the perfect decorative touch to cakes, cookies, quick breads and muffins. Enjoy!
[email protected] says
This looks lovely 🙂
Thanks, Minnie! You are such an encourager! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Kelly 🙂